Stor-Mor's Ranch and Cottage Style outdoor storage buildings combine practical storage space with a unique look of their own.
With a standard 24" overhang, these buildings make an attractive focal point for your backyard. Not only do these styles offer great appeal, but they can also be used for a wide variety of hobbies; including gardening or carpentry.
Click on our options & accessories page to view the available accessories you can use to customize your Ranch or Cottage style Stor-Mor shed.
Standard Features Include:
- 2x4 construction with 6/12 roof pitch
- 81" or 96" high sidewalls
- Rafter cross ties give superior strength to the building's frame
- Wood floor with pressure treated skids
- ¾" tongue and groove floor decking
- Vertical primed siding
- 25 yr. 3-tab shingles
- Attractive and functional vent on the end of the building allows for air circulation
- Large 4'x6' wood swing door (steel reinforced)
- Ranch style includes a 24" or 48" overhang off the side of the building
- Cottage style includes a 24" or 48" overhang off the end of the building
- Keyed lockable door handle
- Available in sizes ranging from 8' x 6' to 16' x 24'