Classic Gable Style Shed Design
The Stor-Mor Classic Gable style storage sheds are a great compliment to any backyard. Designed with style in mind, this storage shed model combines attractive styling with a functional design. From the steeper roof design to the decorative trim, the Classic Gable style shed is built to meet and exceed most of your HOA and CCR requirements. One look at our gable style outdoor storage building and you will see why this model has become one of the best selling shed designs on the market.
Standard features include:
- 6' high sidewalls for eye level shelving and storage of garden and work tools.
- Rafter cross ties give superior strength to the building's frame.
- Attractive and functional vent on the end of the building allows for air circulation.
- Large 4'x6' wood swing door backed with a strong truss type frame and hung with 3 heavy-duty hinges.
- 6'4" inside headroom clearance.
- Keyed lockable door handle.
- Available in sizes ranging from 6' x 6' to 12' x 24'.
Our Classic Gable style is also available with a taller sidewall option, giving this model bonus overhead storage space. Features include:
- 81" or 96" sidewall heights.
- Ability to place the door on the end or the side of the building.
- Maximum overhead storage.
- Available in sizes ranging from 6' x 6' to 16' x 24'.
Click on our shed options & colors page to view the available accessories you can use to personalize your own Classic Gable style shed.